Friday

Matron of Honor: Gina Post Narciso

It time for everyone to meet the matron of honor, Gina Post Narciso.  Honor ... it's a good word to begin to describe Gina.  I've known Gina since my days in Illinois and she is married to my oldest brother, Eugene.


On a side note, many people have been asking if it is difficult to plan a wedding in Italy.  I usually reply, "not really."  The reason is because Gina and Eugene got married in Italy almost five years ago in Lake Como.  So, I learned so much going through that one that it wasn't a foreign concept.


Back to Gina.  She's one of those girls you know right off the bat that she's a good person.  So much so, one might ask themselves if she's for real.  She immediately makes a person feel comfortable.  Gina is the daughter of Tom and Kathy, she has another sister, Gabrielle, and two brothers, Richard and Christopher - hopefully you'll get a chance to meet them also.  They are just as wonderful.  But, back to Gina.  She is quite the loving mother and is always looking for ways to help others.  If you have five minutes, take a look at this link: A Party with a Purpose.

She is a bit of an expert on Italy.  We've been lucky enough to travel together a handful of times.  She is one of the best travel companions out there ... top of her class.

Not too long ago, she and my brother took their awesome kids, Bella and Mia, to Europe.  Imagine running around Italy with a maybe three year old and just over a one year old ... did I mention that she is a patient woman?  Anyhow, she knows her stuff about Italy; she will be a great person to speak with if you have any desire to check out other places in Italy.  If you liked the first link, check these ones out:  The Dying City and La Dolce Vita.

It's hard to wrap Gina up in a tiny area of written space.  She is unique.  I've travelled the world with her
and I can't wait for another round!  Attraversiamo Gina.

2 comments:

  1. So very excited to spend time with your family. I am inspired by Gina, even though I've only met her once! She seems to be such an amazing mother and friend (and obviously sister-in-law!). We are so very excited to share your incredible day with you and to share new memories with many of those we love and the many more I'm sure we will come to love.
    xoxox
    Angi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funniest thing, Angi ... when I wrote the "right off the bat" line, the next line originally went something like this: "for the Nolan peeps - think Angi." :)

    ReplyDelete